Friday, September 1, 2006

Our Meeting

Todd and I had lunch yesterday. I felt positive when I left there but not as good as I should have felt I tell you.

I cried most of it. Didn't really eat. Every time I started to talk he would cut in and go on and on. It ended with him willing to get help but this was not going to be top priority for a few weeks. He has to get the house organized and his business organized and then he will deal with this. His mom is going to come and help him clean. I can only imagine what is going to be said about the shape the house is in.

I really don't know how I feel right now. Very confused and angry and hurt. I feel as if once again he is in control of what we are or are not doing.

I checked the spectrum website and it says I am up for an interview for two positions. I am pretty excited about that; I think.

I sent Todd some flowers and the note said, "I look forward to making this work. Call me anytime ***-***-****. I love you! Love Amy"

He never called me. I called him a while ago and was hurt again. He said thanks for the flowers. Sorry I didn't call but I was just to busy today to get around to it.

We talked for about 20 minutes. I asked him if he was willing to talk to Lew or if he wanted it to be someone else. He said he didn't know he would think about it.

I was talking about how I missed our home and he said he didn't think it was a good idea and we need to work our problems out first. Great so when is it we are going to be doing that? On his time frame?!

I just have an overwhelming feeling of sadness because I miss him and our home. I am crying a lot right now.

No comments: