Wednesday, August 30, 2006

My Church, My Home, My Family

Had things I had to get done today but what I was most excited about was the fact that the arts picnic at church was today. Oh have my missed my church family.

Lindsey called me last night and we talked for a while. I spent time on the phone with Nicki, called and left my number at my brothers, and my parents. Also talked with Jean. Lindsey and Tony want us to come and live with them.

I was ready to jump at it but if I do then I am no longer homeless and I have a much longer weight for things. I really wanted to just say yes but said I would pray about it.

Then the boys were with them tonight. Of course Tony wanted to talk. He didn't understand why I could not just come and move in with him and Linds and live rent free and just help with groceries and save up money.

A few things stopped me from jumping on the chance. If I am there supposed to be saving money I feel as if I am going to have to account for each and every penny I spend. I don't want to feel like that. I just went through all of that with Todd. Not that I should not have to account for what I spend to my husband but he never did and it always made me feel guilty when he questioned everything I did.

Well I got back to the shelter and decided I had enough of being there. I called Linds and told her we were coming. So we packed up and left.

No comments: