Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Very First Post

I have been blogging for almost a year now. Actually it will be a year in about a week.
The Lord is good and I have to praise Him even during storms. That is a very hard thing for me; or it was a very hard thing for me.
Over the past 31 years I have learned how to stuff things. I stuff them down so much that sometimes I never have to deal with the issues again; which is not a good thing.
Other things I stuff and others bring them up over and over and then I have to deal with them. I address them and I am usually shot down or told those feels are invalid and I once again stuff them. I can push them off for a long time as well; I usually only explode about once a year about these things.
I am about to start a new path in life. Hopefully it will be starting a new marriage with my husband but I am preparing myself for it to be the end of my marriage as well.
This blog is going to be about that journey. The journey I am taking from this point on. I needed a place I can write and vent and share and this is going to be that place.

My safe place

No comments: