Friday, August 25, 2006

Day One

Well we made it our first night. Adam slept in bed with me - it is a single bed. it was not the most comfortable but at least he does not hate me. I was so afraid the boys would hate me but they do not; at least not yet.

We went to the Social Security office this morning. We went and got applications for two apartments. i also called the doctor office to get the paperwork so I could get the boys new SS cards. We also spent a good part of the day tracking down a fan. We are on the third floor (I had better lose some weight with all this running) and it is really hot up here.

I bought a TV and antena. We are allowed to have them in our rooms. Plus it has a DVD player right in it. One of the best things I found out today is that I will be eligible for help from the state even though we are married. Less pressure to find a job right this minutes. I am still searching from one but I am not so worried about it now.

Need to go and make dinner now.

So overall it was a good day.

We cleaned the bathroom tonight. Everyone has one or two jobs a day to get done. I am gonna guess most do not really do the jobs. The bathroom was so gross but at least now I know it is clean.

I am really missing Todd. I hope Adam wants to sleep with me again tonight because it gave me some comfort.

Dear Lord be with my husband during these days. Make Your presence known to him. We love You and we are so grateful for all You have provided for us. God I claim victory in my marriage. Heal us both to bring us back together. Use Yourself Lord to heal this marriage. Lord we love You and honor You. Be wish us on this road You have placed us on. In Your name - Amen

No comments: