Friday, September 15, 2006

Second Set of letters about Visitation

Todd,

You can have Adam this weekend. I am going to have to ask that you sign a sheet of paper stating you will have him back on Sunday the 17th by 7 P.M.We can discuss the rest of it during our therapy.

Please let me know if you are willing to accept this...
Amy
-------------------------------------
Amy,

I would love to have some time with him. However, I’m not going to start signing any papers or anything of the sort. If you can have him ride the bus home from school on Friday, I will make sure to be home. I will bring him to church on Sunday and you can pick him up from there.

As for the yes/no answer that I asked for, I will consider this a “no”.
--------------------------------------
Todd,

Due to current circumstances, he is not able to ride the bus. I will drop him off at 3:45pm in front of the house. The new church season has started and he will need to be there at 9:45am and I will be waiting at the back door.
Love,
Amy
------------------------------------
“current circumstances”??? What the heck is that supposed to mean? You’re just making crap up now...

There is absolutely no reason why he can not ride the bus. I was only thinking of Adam and how riding the bus home would probably make him feel a little more grown up and independent. But of course you would never see things from HIS perspective.

Whatever the case, if you want to drop him off yourself, that is your choice, but don’t expect me to meet you at the curb.

No comments: