Friday, September 22, 2006

Therapy and More...

Well where do I even start today?!

Therapy last night.... It went okay. Todd showed up at 6:45 instead of 6:15 but he thought it started at 6:30 so he would have been late anyway. When asked what he hoped to accomplish out of this he wasn't sure. I answered reconciliation.

We are supposed to meet for a meal sometime. Something more formal. Something that does not need to cost a lot but we need to be talking face to face. We need to be practicing not being judgemental.

We need to practice when in doubt question. We need to practice something else and I really can not remember right now.

Adam is going to Todd's tonight.

Now here is the bad things - I am mad. I am angry. I am hurt. I am tired.

I went to the house today to get Kyle's hunters safety license that he found and Kyle's boots he found. What is missing from the house - the tree.

Yes the tree that was in our garden that I have asked for the past three years to have it removed but he didn't want to, didn't have the time, wasn't going to remove it without replacing it, and the list goes on. It is gone. It has been really hard for me to keep up with the garden because those roots grow out new trees daily. I spend most of my time taking care of those stupid roots and nothing else ever got done. Now that I am gone - it is gone.

What is so wrong with doing the things I ask? I have wanted to paint the bathroom, family room, kitchen and dining room... Getting rid of the mice, repairing the roof, helping me organizing the house and so on... Everything I have asked for is now being done with his parents...

A few good things - I have another interview on Monday. Lets pray I get in the door for this one. My assessment went good this morning at 4-Point Staffing. I got a letter from the apartment complex and have the interview with them on Monday.

I just can't believe how hurt I am. I am trying to just let God work and do what He needs to do. Yet the more and more I find out the more and more upset and hurt I get. I know it is okay to hurt. I know it is normal to hurt. I know it is going to happen. Yet it makes me mad at times that I feel this way.

No comments: