Monday, September 11, 2006

Last Letter...

Todd,

I want you to know I have been praying about this issue. Over the last two years I always pray about something before making a decision. I always wait for God to answer and He always does at one point or another.


I want you to have time with the boys. I just am not sure having Adam go back and forth is the best decision. I think he needs consistency during his school week and if you are doing things one way and I do the another; that is going to confuse him and make this year hard on him.

I am still praying over the issues because I don't want you to think that I do not want you to see either of them. I want you in their lives but I am not sure what you suggested is the best solution either.Please know I am think about this and praying about this often.

Love,Amy

No comments: