Friday, September 29, 2006

Pondering...

Sitting here today I have been thinking and pondering and wondering and feeling okay.

I mean really - I have been feeling okay. I keep on waiting for the world to drop out from beneath me but so far it has not. Maybe I am expecting the worst but it hasn't happened yet.

I have been a person in the past who sees the glass as 1/2 empty. Yet in the last two years or so I have been seeing it as 1/2 full. Amazing what a change in attitude can do to the world.

Now I am not saying I have gone back to being a person who sees the glass as 1/2 full. Yet with my bipolar disorder I kind of expected it to be a lot worse for me. I expect it to rear its ugly head and so far - I am okay...

Got a call from Hillview today - about a month and I will have a place to live! I will have a 2 bedroom townhouse in about a month! How exciting for me and the boys...

I am pretty excited about it actually. We will have our own place. I can have my friends over for new years eve (I always have a new years eve get together).

God is good - all the time!

I have much more I want to say but need to get going for now. I will write more later.

No comments: