Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Week 27 Baby Update....

Okay so over the past two days I have had two doctor appointments. I do truly enjoy my OB's. She just reminds me so much of my old doctor who moved away years ago now. She was my regular MD but I do miss her.

Alright - Isabella is doing well.

I went in and my blood pressure was really high I guess. I have protein in my urine (which is not normal but not abnormal either). By the end of the appointment my blood pressure was back to normal.

My cervix is still long and not changing any so that is a good thing. No more cervical ultrasounds - THANK YOU!

They are still not sure where the bleeding/spotting is coming from but it isn't the uterus itself so that is a good thing.

She is once again head down. So all those great irritations to the rib cage I know now are her feet. It is a good thing even though I could do without her in my ribs - I welcome knowing she is okay and doing alright with the movement.

My amniotic fluid is a bit higher than normal for this stage. Other than him saying it isn't that big of a deal right now and it just might mean induction earlier. As she grows I will just get bigger than I should be I guess. So from the sounds of it - it will be okay as long as no more fluid produces. Yet it was the explanation for why I am measuring 3 weeks further than what I should be.

The insurance issue is being worked out. Sheila called and talked to my caseworker and found out they didn't input I was pregnant. So at this point in time - I am covered and have insurance! Thankful for that.

Over the past 3 days I have been beyond stressed. Crying over everything and anything. On top of the normal pregnancy hormones this stress was really getting to me.

I feel as if this huge stress has been lifted off from me. Of course it does not take care of all the issues BUT it certainly helps!

No comments: