Saturday, September 15, 2007

September 15, 2007

Does anyone know what today is?

I would have been celebrating 7 years of marriage today.

Instead I look at my bank account and wonder how am I going to provide what the boys needs.
Instead I look around my apartment and wonder how I let myself end up here.
Instead I look at myself and think about how far behind on bills I am and wonder why it has to be this way.

Instead of celebrating this day - I will spend it trying to figure out how to fix what has gone so wrong over the past year and how to prevent ever ending up in a divorce again...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just tackle today the best way that you are equipped at this moment. All the rest will fall into place once you have built that firm foundation...one millisecond at a time.

Alise said...

Continuing to pray for you, my friend. You know how to reach me if you need anything!

~A