Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Control Sucks....

Why do I let things bug me? I am sick to my stomach again.

I was starving this morning and now I am sick because I ate and have been dealing with emails from Todd again about the sale of the house.

I just want to cry again. I just want to curl up again.

I do not know how to deal with any of this anymore. I just don't. I repeat myself over and over and over.

What does he do - comes back with if you are not willing to work with me then we are not moving forward so stop being difficult.

Why is it that "I" am being difficult. I told him Judy (the realtor) has all the information from me.

Before anyone tells me to just give him the information the problem is the minute I respond to his email it is going to be an indication that I have agreed to pay his parents back and I have not and am not going to agree to that.

So at this point - I am waiting to hear back from my lawyer on what to do from here because I am in tears about it again....

2 comments:

Susan said...

Sometimes saying nothing is better than saying something you'll regret. Hang in there...keep pressing on.

Susan

samurai said...

Continueing to pray for you and your family...