Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Let Me Explain....

As you watch my blog over the next few weeks (hoping it isn't weeks) and you see "odd" posts show up that make zero sense to you. Just know it is me moving my old blog to this one...

Actually I have a couple of old blogs but I can't log into them anymore. I don't want to lose all that information so instead of just not being able to find it in cyberspace anymore I have decided to copy/paste/edit/post my old blog(s) here.

So now and again I might forget to change the date back to the date I actually wrote it on. So for those of you who read my blog when it was active before some of it might sound familiar to you - cause it is...

I am not in therapy with Todd right now. We are not trying to work our marriage out anymore. We are still in the process of the divorce.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I printed out my old blog before I deleted it...I'm glad I did.

samurai said...

Odd posts... for an odd woman. ;-)