Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Just Thoughts...

I guess I need to learn how to blow stuff off but some of the things people say really gets to me.

Like Todd making the statement, "When I get paid you get paid." - in regards to child support.

Adam is not a job in that aspect. His needs are there and if I was in the house - he would have to help pay. Well to be honest that isn't true - he never helped with the kids things. It was all me. So in a way I guess that does not surprise me so much but yet it still does. How does he think I am paying for the things for his son?

A friend (bless her) gave me money to help buy school supplies and I went out and sold my last piece of jewelery to get the rest of them.

He went out and was late returning some movies and my bank account went negative and he blames me for it.

I guess I am just stumped lately for what I need to be doing... I have given in on all he wants for visitation plus some. He is still fighting over everything else and yet I am still getting zero financial help from him for Adam.

What else can I do? Just give up and say oh well - he pays me when he gets paid...


No comments: