Saturday, September 22, 2007

It Just Keeps on Getting Better....

This is what came in the mail today:

A letter from DHS. I had applied for Medicaid because Todd let me know he wasn't paying insurance anymore. I was approved with a $405.00 monthly spend down.

A letter from DHS. The kids are approved but it is going to cost me $15.00 a month per child.

A letter from DHS. My food stamps are gone because after reviewing my income I make to much.

A letter from DHS. They have reviewed everything on my account and due to the income I am supposed to be getting between the disability and child support I qualify for zero help.

I am getting no more than I was 7 months ago. I am 27 weeks pregnant and without insurance. I don't have $405.00 a month to spend on doctor appointments and medication. The medication I take monthly costs $4000.00 roughly for the lovenox.

Here is what I get every month:

$998.00 in disability

Here is what I am supposed to also get:

$267.00 in child support
$544.00 in child support

Here is what I pay out each month:

$640.00 for rent
$33.00 for gas
$71.00 for electric
$96.00 for car insurance
$30.05 for phone
$50.00 for cell
$37.00 for cable/internet
$80.00 for therapy for Kyle

Here is what I don't pay out each month:

All my credit card payments
I am not going to have to pay for my scripts anymore

I don't have any answers anymore. I have been trying to get a job and I can't even get a job at McDonalds because of the weight limitations.

I have not even put everything on here. Cable/Internet, phone and some of Kyle's therapy is going to have to go. Well then again - if I am paying for MiChild for the boys - hopefully they will help with the therapy some.

I won't be going to the doctors anymore after this month is over. I am a high risk pregnancy and can no longer afford care.

Yup I deserve this child...

1 comment:

samurai said...

I've got nothing... nothing that I've not shared with you before.

There are times when I wish I could send something your way...

I just pray for the Lord to send the Holy Spirit to be with you... may He come alongside and give you peace, and may His blessings reach you quickly.

ybiC