Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Are You Done Yet?

Last night was interesting to say the least. I have always been a very sexual person. I enjoy being with the person I am with. If they know what they are doing; it is very enjoyable. If they take the time to get to know you; it is very enjoyable. If you take the time to do the same for you are you are; how can you go wrong?!

Well last night I went wrong. You would think it is not possible but I did...


I climbed into bed after Kyle and I had words and hit my head on the headboard; hard. I was in instant tears with an instant headache. Not how I had envisioned my night going since Jack was over.

He came into the room and laid down and asked me what was wrong and what went on with Kyle. I talked to him. He just sat there and held me and we talked.

Then he was getting ready to leave and I didn't want him to go just yet so I know how to keep him here; sex... Gosh I am such a manipulating person but at least he was going to get something from staying...

We get started with lots of foreplay like we normally do. Well that is not totally true - I was feeling sick and would not let him touch me - I tried but it was not gonna happen for me.

Then he asked if we could have sex because the touching was uncomfortable and I said we could try.

We did try and at about the 3 minute mark (if we got that far) I look at him and go, "Are you done yet?" and then I burst into laughter at myself. Said I am so sorry - and started to laugh again at myself. What a mood killer and everything killer!

I just have an overwhelming nausea feeling and well I could have come about asking in a much different way but didn't.

Talk about killing a guys ego! Talk about putting the foot in the mouth!

I don't know what in the heck I was thinking! Oh wait - I wasn't...

Have got to love the combination of pregnancy, emotions, and the pregnancy brain!

No comments: