Saturday, November 24, 2007

Email Insanity (Part 3)....

Email 13:



Todd,



Again; as I have stated before - I will get back to you about what the Christmas break schedule will be next week.



I will be speaking with my lawyer about this issue when he returns to the office next week.



-Amy



Email 14:



Amy,



As far as I’m concerned, if you are unwilling to split up the weekdays of Adam’s Christmas break as we had agreed to, then I will simply maintain my weekend visitation.



Additionally, since you are obviously not willing to work with me on the visitation schedule that we agreed to during mediation, then I’m going to have to request that we revert to the visitation schedule that we had been using prior to visitation, where I have Adam every weekend. We will continue that until you can work things out with your lawyer. I don’t have time to bicker with you about it.



-Todd



Email 15:



Todd,



As I stated - I will get back to you next week as to what the Christmas break schedule will be next week.



Whether you like it or not we still do not have a visitation schedule that has been decided to. So if we are going to revert to anything it will be the every other weekend that we were doing with the evening times during the week that started in August prior to the mediation.

No comments: