Monday, November 19, 2007

ARG COMPUTERS!!!!!

No pictures today.

Nothing all to detailed today. Although I wish I had the time because a lot has been on my mind lately.

My computer went down yesterday morning. I got my blog updated, checked my email and went to go restart my computer and it crashed on me.

So I am taking it into Best Buy once again and praying it is something that is under warranty. Please be under warranty or I will be without a computer for a very long time!

I am at the library right now which is fine. Just wanted to let all of you know (since so many read this blog - LOL) that I won't be updating until I have a computer back. I might jump on here from time to time while at the library but with the limited amount of time you have - I am not sure I would be able to go into detail like I want at this point.

So - that is it. I am without a computer once again - second time in a year! Sometimes I love technology and other times - I can't stand it.

Bet you can guess what time it is right now!

1 comment:

One Scrappy Gal said...

Best Buy is the devil...but I hope they can fix your computer!!