Friday, November 9, 2007

Ahhh - Post Happy Today....

Adam, Kyle and Todd at Talladega

Adam, Todd and Kyle at Animal Kingdom Lodge at Disney World


Chip and Adam with whipped cream noses!
Kyle, Pooh and Adam

Kyle, Todd and Adam hunting at the cabin

Adam acting like Chicken Little

Adam with Crazy Hair Day at School


Adam playing flag football.
Adam in his Mohawk phase


Adam with his broken leg. Happened on his 6th birthday.

I found these pictures on Todd's myspace today. So I copied them. I have no pictures from my boys growing up anymore. I mean when I left home - I left home and I left all these memories behind.
I have not forgotten about these things but I don't have an actual picture anymore to be able to look back upon them and talk to the boys about. That is really the only thing I truly miss. My pictures.
I have always been a picture happy person and I miss them! I did copy them to my computer so at least I have these now.

2 comments:

samurai said...

Those are some cute kids!

Susan said...

Awwww...they are so sweet.

:-) Susan