Saturday, August 25, 2007

How Many Prayers Can One Ask For?!

The hits just keep on coming. I can't really get into a ton of details right now. I just need to ask for prayers for me and my oldest son (mainly).

Please pray that what is needed for help to be received comes easily.
Please pray that I am able to get a job while dealing with current issues (which is a full plus time job).
Please pray that my family has finally been forth coming with everything and there are no more surprises waiting for me behind another curtain.
Please pray that my family starts to see me as his mom and not someone who does not care or doesn't need to know.
Please pray that my heart and soul and mind can take whatever else is to come.
Please pray that the other family involved sees the severity of the issue and decides something needs to be done.

I am feeling broken more and more every day. Every time I turn around something else is happening and I just wonder how I am going to make it through another issue.

I question everything about myself right now. I wonder if it is my fault because in my gut this has been a worry for about 6 years now. I have no idea how I am going to keep going at this rate. It has been 366 days of one thing after another and I need a break and I need money and I need a way to get help.

Thank you in advance for your prayers...

1 comment:

Susan said...

Oh Amy, I'm SO GLAD that you stopped by my blog again! I lost this link the last time I came by. You have SO BEEN on my heart and mind. I am praying for you...and there are never too many prayers to request.

May God continue to show you His GRACE and MERCY and may you know that YOU ARE LOVED so much.

Hugs to you my friend.

:-) Susan