Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Prayers...

We are getting down to the wire with where to live. I am so stressed that I am not sleeping, my IBS is horrible right now and I am not eating all to well. This isn't the only thing causing me stress but right now I am trying to tackle and allow only one stressor in my life at a time. It isn't always possible but I am working on not overwhelming myself (doesn't seem to be working to well).

We are looking at foreclosed homes and homes for sale. Does not mean it is going to happen and I don't want my hopes to be up but we need someplace to live.

We can not stay in the apartment. Not really wanting a mobile home but would go with a modular. Townhomes/duplexes are so darn expensive when it comes to rent that we might as well buy.

So there are a couple we are looking at right now. One is a forecloser and one is going through the foreclosure process. Not sure what will happen if anything but we need to keep on moving forward.

I have talked to the kids about this because where we are looking is not in the same school district we are in right now. We are looking here but the taxes in this town are so darn high - it would not be worth trying to stay here; not unless the house was just about given to us. Adam is okay with it - he doesn't want to leave but he would be excited about making new friends. Kyle on the other hand is not okay with it. He would have to leave the school his uncle went to and he thinks he is just like his uncle. He has already decided he won't be playing sports at the new school because he doesn't like the field or track (he played on them ONCE two years ago). It just saddens me that he is acting like this but he think it will make us stay in this school. It won't we need to go where we can afford to live.

Plus then there is the other stress of not hearing from that school we applied to yet. I don't want him to start at one school and then have to switch but if he gets accepted we won't have a choice if we don't find out soon. He hasn't even gone through the interview process yet which is only the second step.

Spoke with Kyle's dad today and I guess he got another job. It is about time. Hopefully he will start to pay child support again and that will help with Kyle's school supplies.

This was titled prayers and this is what I need prayers about the most right now:

1. We are going in the right direction for our living situation and if we are not the doors close fast enough for us to move forward with the next option on our list. We have to know by October 1st what we are doing and not knowing is hard for me to deal with.

2. That the school situation; any transfers that need to take place go smoothly for the boys. I feel that they have gone through enough in the past year and I would like prayers covering them for the upcoming moving.

3. That the baby is growing and healthy. We have an appointment on Friday again. They are doing another ultrasound even though we just had one and that isn't normal. So even though nothing was said to me - it is jus odd that they are doing one again so soon and it has me a bit worried.