Tuesday, August 21, 2007

My Days....

Well so much is going on right now that my life is in a tailspin.

Kyle didn't get into the school. I am working on taking things a day at a time.

Tomorrow is mediation. I just have very little to say. I would love to agree to whatever but I won't. I am still not getting child support on a regular basis and he is still hiding behind his company.

Depression is an overwhelming thing in my life right now. Day in and day out. I am having a hard time to getting anything done. All the way from getting up and out of bed in the morning to getting laundry and dishes done.

I have pretty much come to accept that I am just going to be staying here doing it myself. Jack will be around but for the most part - since 5 people can't live here - and we can't afford to be anywhere else it is just going to be as it is. With her coming we will just make due.

I wish it didn't add to my depression but it does. I know I won't be alone so to speak but I feel like it.

I have gotten so good at hiding what I feel that well - it doesn't matter much anymore.

I need to find a job so that I can afford something but I am afraid to get a job when Kyle and his schooling is a full time job. Plus now lets add this new baby and well - the thought of all of it is just overwhelming me.

If I had a job I am sure we would be just fine. I guess I just have to figure out how to make every thing work; job, kyle, adam, isabella, the house, and myself.

2 comments:

samurai said...

praying...

One Scrappy Gal said...

Do you qualify for public assistance? I worked in welfare for many years and I had a lot of people on my caseload just like you. You should be eligible for food stamps and medicaid and welfare. Think of it as something temporary. Plus they'll help you find a job... or help you get training in some skill area to be able to qualify for a job. Also help with child care for Isabella while you do these other things. At least.. that's how it is in Florida (where I used to work) but I can't imagine all the states deviating THAT much. I know that it would suck but you have to think of it as a temporary thing...just until you get back on your feet. Those services are there for the people that really need it... and it sounds like you do. Take advantage of it. It's not going to be forever. Best of luck to you.