Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Mediation

Mediation has been scheduled for August 22nd and I can't afford it.

Todd had told me back in June he was going to pay for my 1/2 and now he is taking it back. He isn't going to pay for my 1/2 and we have to go.

I can't afford it and why should I have to pay for mediation when Todd won't agree to anything. I am not asking for much. Yet he is not happy and wants more and more.

I want to curl up and just cry and never get back up. I am so tired of all of this crude.

We are trying to settle prior to the mediation but Todd won't settle on anything unless it is exactly what he wants; which is full custody of Adam or at least joint with 50% time with Adam (no child support but he expects me to pay for everything for him) and me getting nothing from our house or anything.

He lies and manipulates and I look like an idiot all the time around him because he does lie and manipulates and it makes me crazy.

Please just pray. I have to go to mediation and I don't have the money for it.

No comments: