Thursday, August 9, 2007

Friendships...

What do you excel at? I excel at sabotaging relationships.

Actually that is true and not true... I am good at it but I am tried of it.

Today I cut off some friendships that seem to be unhealthy for me. I feel bad but at the same time I don't feel so bad. I was as honest as I could be and I am going on.

I am sure they will be shocked and hurt and whatever else but I am done with it.

I have not been a good friend to a lot of people. I have been a good friend to other people. Overall I haven't been the best friend and that is probably what sticks out most in my head.

I just need to zip it and go on with my life as it is...

You know what my biggest downfall is with friends. I struggle with being honest with them. I vent to others behind their back because I am to afraid to hurt their feelings. There are some who I just say whatever to because they have thick skin or they can take it. Then there are some who I would not darn say anything to because they take it to heart and get angry at me.

It is best if I just back away from everyone. Work on myself. Work on my relationships with God. Find a new church home.

No comments: