Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Mediation is Today...

Well today is the day. It is the day of our first mediation. We have to be there from 9 to 12.

Please pray.

I have no idea what is going to happen but I am pretty sure it is just going to come down to the fact that Todd won't discuss or give in on anything unless he gets what he wants for visitation.

I have not slept well in who knows how long. My IBS is killing me. I am sick to my stomach. It is gloomy and raining; which doesn't help the depression. I hear nothing in my head but all the things Todd has said to me over the years at this point in time.

My friend Lisa is picking me up and taking me down there since I have no money for gas or parking. Then she is going to pick me up at 12 and we are going to go and get her bathroom counter top.

All I can say is the Lord placed her in my life long ago and I am grateful for it. Especially at moments like this.

Again please pray...

Please pray for my emotions to be in check because they haven't been due to the depression.

Please pray for there to be some sort of reasonable voice inside of Todd's head - I have offered way more than my lawyer says is good because of child support and yet it still hasn't been enough for him.

Please pray that we are able to get all of this resolved today because I can't afford the cost of the mediation.

Please pray that this depression is lifted from me because the daily crying, the lack of motivation, the insomnia, the lack of energy and like/love for anything - is getting to me.

Please pray that child support becomes a consistent thing because my bills are so far behind right now that they are calling my parents and my parents are getting even more negative with me.

Please just pray...

No comments: