Thursday, August 2, 2007

Scattered Thoughts

Some days are good and some are bad. Being pregnant and the hormones are tiring at times. I try to have more good days than bad but lately it has been hard to do.

I am wanting the divorce to be over with. Technically right now it can be over with. It is not because I can not get Todd to agree to anything it seems. He has two things he wants and it leaves me with nothing. I can not agree to that. So something has come to light and I think I might be able to apply this for us to move forward. I am praying about it but this has been on my mind for a long while. I guess I just have to find out how to approach it.

I am going to be 20 weeks as of tomorrow. Still don't know if it is a boy or girl. Have another ultrasound on the 17th of August and am hoping that the bean cooperates. I guess we don't have to know but I would like to know so I don't get everything just neutral; which is what I get now when I have the money.

Looking for patience and peace. I seem to be lacking in those things right now. Not really lacking in patience but lacking in the waiting for things to fall into place. I want answers now and of course that isn't going to happen - I have to wait.

Someone reminded me that God knew this baby was coming and it is a blessing - even if it isn't the best circumstances. Lately I really needed that reminder.

If you want something specific to pray for - pray for finances to fall into place and a home for all of us to fall into place.

No comments: