Sunday, July 29, 2007

He Still Makes Me Feel Crazy....

My day so far has been full of tears. I got two voicemails from Todd letting me know if I wanted to follow him out there I was more than welcome to and then another one addressing the message I left him yesterday.

He changes our conversations to fit what he needs at the moment.

We have to be to the farm today at 1 PM. Why would I tell him I would be to Grattan at 12:30 to pick Adam up at 12:30 when it is a 30 minute drive from my apartment? I wouldn't and yet he is telling me that is what I agreed to.

When we talked on Tuesday evening I asked him if he would have an issue getting Adam to me by 12:30 on Sunday because we needed to leave the apartment no later than that to make it in time. His response not a problem.

Then by the time we left the library he had left three messages saying how it would be much more helpful if I could come and pick Adam up from Grattan for him so he didn't have to rush to get him to me - he would really appreciate it. I told him I would think about it.

I called yesterday and told him I don't have the gas money to be able to do it and he would need to have Adam to me by 12:30. He never called me back until this morning when he left the two messages and changed all he had to say.

He still makes me feel as if I am crazy but I know I am not. I would not have agreed to pick Adam up at 12:30 at Grattan - I told Adam if I was picking him up it would be at 12. He told me earlier in the week he told me he would not have Adam to me by 12:30 if I didn't come and pick him up. He changed our whole conversations.

I got upset - started to cry (still am) and started to raise my voice because I am so tired of it.

I flat out told him if there is anything important going from now on - he isn't getting Adam for that weekend anymore. I am tired of dealing with all of this stuff. He would not take Adam for a haircut for my grandpas funeral but I could not come and get him to do it. Now all of this. His world revolves around him.

I am changing the visitation schedule to Friday to Sunday and Wednesday evenings (not overnight). I have had enough and soon it might go to every other weekend. I am tired of being walked all over.

I have asked him to just let this divorce be over with but he won't agree to anything he doesn't want to (I get nothing and he gets it all plus full custody of Adam). I have sat back forever and just let him have his way and now no more. I am tired of it.

No comments: