Friday, July 27, 2007

Just Can't Win....

Got a letter from Friend of the Court today. We don't qualify for mediation for Kyle. ARG. I can't change him from this state to Illinois unless I stop all food stamps for him - which our case worker will not allow me to do. Not only that but if he is no longer living with me - Keith can sign off rights - not have to pay child support and I am going to have to pay $250 (or there abouts) a month for him plus the cost of the school.

Right now - my head is just swimming. No matter how much I attempt to help him - I just can't win. I can't afford $250 a month plus the cost of the school. I just can't. I will barely be able to afford the school.

I just can't stop crying. He needs help no one in the family can provide and now it looks like he won't even be able to get the help he needs because I can't afford to pay child support

2 comments:

samurai said...

I do not know what God is trying to show you - or someone else - through all of this, but I am praying that He would make it plain to you, and those around you.

ybiC

Bunny said...

I'm so sorry Amy! Know we're still praying for you!