Thursday, July 12, 2007

What a Screw Up....

My day has been once again filled with tears. I just can't win. I spent time on the phone today with my creditors I am not able to pay. Of course they are all credit cards or what not.

By the last call I was in tears. This lady was telling me she didn't care what I had to do but I had better come up with $77 by the end of the month. I am 60 days away from the account being charged off and being sent to their attorneys and then they will just garnish my wages and that is 25% of whatever I earn.

I told her I could not work outside of the home - I am not getting any money. Explained the story to them yet once again. Explained the money I get is disability and that I am doing my best but I just don't have it.

She started to yell at me telling me she was just going to recommend my account be sent to their attorneys now because it is obvious to her I never intended to pay this account since when I opened the credit card I was already on disability and had no way to pay. I tried to tell her I was paying it on time and in full every month and I did intend to pay but she just kept going on and on. Telling me how wrong I am and I was wrong to charge this stuff and I was in tears.

She would not listen to me and I ended up hanging up on her. Then I tried to call the original person back and they would no longer accept calls from my number.

I have tried and tried and now for sure - my credit that took me so long to freakin repair is gone again...

I am feeling like one hell of a loser right now. I am thinking more and more I should just give this baby up. I can't even take care of my current bills - what is going to change. I always seem to be in the same boat all the time. A person who can't pay her bills - who ruins her credit - who will never have a house or a family the way it should be.

1 comment:

samurai said...

Praying for you Amy...