Sunday, October 22, 2006

Christ-like...

When others look at you - do the see Christ? Do your words show Christs love? Do your actions show His love? Does your forgiveness show His love? Do you witness well for the Lord?

I don't all the time. I do not know what others see when they see me but I know I am not always the person I should be.

I have room to improve in many areas. I find myself swearing every once in a while but nothing like I used to. I find myself talking about others at times and I should not but again nothing like I used to. I find myself being harsh towards my boys when I have no reason to but again nothing like I used to. I find myself being impatient with other drivers but nothing like I used to (but this truly is one I need lots of growth on).

So I don't know what people see when they "see" me but I know they don't see who I was over two years ago. I feel as if I am in-between being Christ-like and being who I was.

No comments: