Monday, October 9, 2006

Beaten Down...

How in the heck will we get anywhere?

He can't even remember the conversation we had two days prior with the therapist! How the heck are we going to accomplish anything?

The breakfast on Friday is now something I screwed up because he remembers trying to set up a time and place with me and I refused so he told me to call him and let him know.

How do you deal with someone who isn't in the same reality you are?

I am tired. I am really tired. I can't keep fighting his truth when it is not real to anyone but him.

I do not even want to go to our breakfast meeting on Friday because everything that is said will be twisted and turned and I can't keep on doing this...

I don't even want to try right now. I know it is wrong but that is how I am feeling right this second.

He always puts words in my mouth, he is always twisting what was said or not said and I am tired from fighting over it all.

I am ready to lay down and not get back up..

No comments: