Saturday, October 7, 2006

Another Day Down...

So I called the legal aid office today.

He was supposed to call today for a breakfast meeting and I was supposed to pick the place we were to go. He never called until he called about Adam and I asked him if he forgot about our breakfast date he said no.

He changed our prescription coverage to 50% and never said word one to me and he has had plenty of time to do it. It isn't just that - he changed our whole health plan and never said a thing.

Kyles scripts are gonna cost me around $200+ a month. My one script alone is 200. Plus I have all my other stuff.

He knows money is an issue and yet this. He refuses to pay for 100% of therapy and I can't afford it now. Every cent I am earning with my job will have to go for all of our prescriptions each month and there is no way around it.

I am at a loss. I am tired of being the only one who is trying. I am tired of the lies. Please pray for me this weekend because right now I am beyond broken.

I try to see it through his eyes. I try to understand where he is coming from.

I don't see anything now. I just see how upset I am. How hurt I am.

Have no idea where this phone call with go. Probably no where. I am just working on my options right now.

Please pray.

It just keeps on getting harder and harder.

I try to give him the benefit of the doubt. Someone said they thought maybe (with the phone calls) he just didn't want me to miss the calls. I tried to see that he was only concerned. Nope - his next email said something about how he doesn't have time to deal with my phone calls during the day and so on.

There are days I have so much hope and then something else goes wrong and I lose all hope again.

How long do I need to try and try to be stomped on again and again....

No comments: