Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!

Halloween is today. Adam is excited to go out. Kyle changes his mind every other minute on if he is going out, staying in, and then what he plans on being. I give up - he is 14 and when he finally decides he will let me know...

I am going to be walking Adam this year. It isn't my favorite thing to do and since I am supposed to be on bed-rest still I am not supposed to be doing it. Yet I am.

Last night we did pumpkins. I break out in a rash from the darn pumpkin guts. Adam loves pumpkin seeds roasted (and so do I). So I spent a good couple of hours digging in the pumpkin guts and pulling out the seeds. I was hurting and exhausted by the time I was done.

Then to be honest with me being pregnant I should not have been cooking them anyway. I forgot to spray the pan - put them in the oven - stirred them a few times - each time throwing some off the pan into the oven - filling the house with smoke - but at least in the end they turned out okay.

Was not as many as we normally have but they still taste good. Adam took some in a bag to school today. He was really happy. I think that is one of his favorite things this time of year!

Well just wanted to say to those who do celebrate (even if it doesn't make you happy):

HAPPY
HALLOWEEN
FRIENDS
AND
FAMILY!

No comments: