Monday, October 22, 2007

Talk About Feeling Low...

My youngest son is still mad at me for breaking up the family. He is angry because we left and he is angry because now Todd is getting even sicker than he was before.

Todd is angry because I won't get involved and gun ho about Adam's dirt biking. He seriously expects me to get another vehicle and to run all over the state/country because this is Adam's dream.

I would love to support Adam's dream - I really would BUT he is not my only child. He is one of two right now; soon to be three. Our weekends can not revolve around what he wants to do. I have tried to talk to Adam about it but I think I am talking to a wall. He hears what Todd says and doesn't get it.

Todd is turning him into a narcissistic person. Someone who is delusional and fully focused on himself. I hate seeing him become this person.

He isn't involved with group sports anymore. I won't sign him up for them because in his mind - dirt biking comes first. Well I won't allow him to get involved with a group sport and then let him let the team down because his individual sport comes first. Not how it should be and I won't allow him to do it while he is living with me.

Maybe I am wrong but it just irks me. Then to top it off Adam has a hard enough time making friends and Todd is getting him involved with something that he is isolating himself even more.

ARG....

Still on bed rest. Still stressed over money. It will be okay - it will be okay. I just don't know when or how...

1 comment:

samurai said...

Thank you for the update... praying...