Thursday, October 18, 2007

Way Quick Update...

Last week I ended up in the hospital with another blood clot. As some of you knew Todd changed the insurance policy and I could not afford the medication I had to be on for the blood clot. I also (since having Medicare) could not get another prescription plan through anyone because of the fact that I did/do have a private insurance.

Life has been hell.

I actually left the hospital way before they wanted me to. Biggest concern is that because of the size of the blood clot and because I am not at home and because of the money issues - I could end up with a pulmonary embolism. Could not stay though because of Kyle and the lack of care I was finding for him.

I am beyond stressed at this point in time. I have no way to continue to pay for the things needed for this pregnancy because I can not work. I am in tears daily.

I have no idea how I am going to make it much longer. Depression has been bad again. I am just trying to take it a day at a time and let God have at my life but when things like this occur I have no idea what He is trying to show me. That I am not supposed to be here anymore or what?

In a real struggle...

3 comments:

samurai said...

Praying for you...

Anonymous said...

I know that my simple words cannot change everything that is surrounding you at this point in time. When I inundated with life's challenges and have little strength left I always hang on to that 'old faithful' piece of scripture...'this too shall pass'...and I close my eyes, take a deep breath and believe that God will give me enough light for just this one step...just the one....that's all I need for the moment. God Bless you and may he wrap you in his arms and comfort you.

Susan said...

Praying Amy. I know He's with you every step of the way...even when it's hard.

Hugs my friend,

Susan