Monday, December 3, 2007

Amazing News...

Well things have been horrible financially. No help from the boys dad's with child support. No job for me due to health reasons and my boys. No help from the state because my disability is to much money each month.

I have been in a huge struggle and in tears most days because I am unable to actually provide for my boys what they need. I know they have a roof over their heads. I know they have a TV to watch, games to play, food in their bellies. Yet at the same time - we have no money for anything extra; no sports, no movies, no fun activities. I can barely afford to get them to and from appointments at this point in time.

Anyway - it appears that the appeal has gone through. It is at the Baltimore payment disbursement center. It isn't going to be as much as was expected but it will at last be something.

I will be able to get their winter stuff. I will be able to get them to appointments and pay for them. I will be able to get them into the sports they want to play.

I am feeling 1000 times better right now.

Of course that was toppled by bad news of insurance issues. I just give up. I normally pray for Todd but these past couple of weeks - I am struggling with it because of his lack of cooperation in giving/getting me information about the boys.

No comments: