Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Why do I Worry?

As the days go by I am beginning to wonder what I was so afraid of.

I spoke to a guy today who I have known since 2001. He is a good guy; he was Todd's companies insurance agent. Having some insurance issues and well - I am doing what I can to get the information I need and now Kevin is helping me.

I guess Todd tried to blame Kevin for the insurance being all screwed up. Kevin told me he told Todd what he needed from him long before the policy was ever up for renewal. Todd never got it to him. Then when he did get it to him finally he expected it to be fixed within a day's time and there was no way Kevin could promise it would be fixed at all. Todd blamed Kevin and Kevin shot back saying how Todd wasn't going to blame him for not getting the paperwork in.

Todd's excuse, "Never got your emails." - "Never got your phone calls." All the same stuff I hear from him! Amazing how Todd's email is always the ONLY email singled out so he doesn't get stuff. The cyber world must be out to get him!

I guess talking to Kevin was needed today. It did not resolve my current issue but it did show me that Todd does not know how to take responsibility for anything in his life. It doesn't make it any better but - at least he is consistent with blaming others!

1 comment:

samurai said...

I'm back... there's no way to catch up on almost two weeks worth of blogs - but I did read this one, and the previous one...

I am glad to hear about the money coming through... and it's good to know you are beginning to see the issues with Todd where not of your own imagination.