Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Crazy...

Life has been crazy - but I guess not any more crazy than normally.

Yesterday I got through 14 boxes from the basement. I know that sounds like a ton but these are all the boxes I got when Todd gave me some of my stuff.

Going to have a garage sale and in order to have one of those - I guess I need things to sell - so it is all the stuff from the basement. Well not all of it but.... My living room is a mess from it - I have a trash pile, a keep pile, a maybe pile and a sell pile.

I actually feel good about getting that much done yesterday. I am planning on getting 15 to 20 boxes done a day. Of course that number will vary greatly depending upon a daughter of mine!

My plan is to have a garage sale by the first weekend of June. We will see what happens with that!

There is so much more I want to write about but that will be another post...

2 comments:

One Scrappy Gal said...

I need to do a garage sale too. I have a ton of maternity stuff to unload!!

I hope the next meeting goes well and that you don't lose Adam. :(

samurai said...

Must be the season... we are shaping up for a Yard Sale of our own as well...